I am still adapting to this blogging thing..
But I am so loving this sew in.. it is saving me so much time .
As promised I will have a vid up soon on youtube on how to moisturize your hair underneath a sew in and how to properly care for your hair once you take it out ..etc. In the mean time if ya are rockin a sew n like my self.
Make sure to :
1. Spray/rub scurl or any other moisturizer on your braids!!
2. Then go over briads again with oil ( I use a lil squirt bottle to make it easier)
3. Wash every 2-3 weeks to get rid of build up ( I dilute the shampoo with water in a cup etc)
If you you are taking out a sew in ALWAYS.ALWAYS.. DETANGLE AND COMB OUT ALL SHEADED HAIR BEFORE YOU APPLY WATER OR WASH YOUR HAIR. or else ya hair will be a matted mess! I can't stress that enough.. I know I experience it!
To avoid this:
1. Part into sections and apply a conditioner and detangle
2.Let conditioner sit on hair for about 2 hrs or so
3. Wash hair in shower to avoid hassel / Straight try not to rub or tanlge the hair too much
4. Be sure to deep condition!! Your hair needs lots of TLC after being hidden for so long!