So I heard rants and raves about this
product line and I have to jump on the band wagon! I recently bought the Wave Nouveau Coiuffure Moisturizing Finishing Mist 16.9 FL oz @ Sallys for $3.99 *( It was on sale regular price $5+).The Bottles States:
- It restores body and shine
- Its ultra Light and gentle enough for both
relxed and natural
- It contains a blend of conditioning and
- It can be used as a moisturizer product
- Lighter than s curl
- Great smell!
- When followed up with oil gives hair nice soft
- I am going to try the lotion next
- Try it!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Friday, June 26, 2009
- Wash human hair with a two in one shampoo/conditioner if possible.
- Seperate into two half to wash weave and avoid tangling the hair, gently work shampoo/conditoner from shaft to end of hair.
- Rinse Thoroughly.
- To wash regular hair(braids) Dilute a dime size amount of shampoo/conditioner in a cup and pour over braids (repeat for every section).
- Rinse hair thoroughly, rub braids to assure hair is rinsed properly.
Once done washing follow the "How to Maintain your hair in a sew in" post below.
FYI: You can rub castor oil on your scalp to promote hair thickness from the root. This is also explained in the video linked above.
Any questions feel free to hit me up:-) Xo Vonni
Saturday, June 13, 2009
I am still adapting to this blogging thing..
But I am so loving this sew in.. it is saving me so much time .
As promised I will have a vid up soon on youtube on how to moisturize your hair underneath a sew in and how to properly care for your hair once you take it out ..etc. In the mean time if ya are rockin a sew n like my self.
Make sure to :
1. Spray/rub scurl or any other moisturizer on your braids!!
2. Then go over briads again with oil ( I use a lil squirt bottle to make it easier)
3. Wash every 2-3 weeks to get rid of build up ( I dilute the shampoo with water in a cup etc)
If you you are taking out a sew in ALWAYS.ALWAYS.. DETANGLE AND COMB OUT ALL SHEADED HAIR BEFORE YOU APPLY WATER OR WASH YOUR HAIR. or else ya hair will be a matted mess! I can't stress that enough.. I know I experience it!
To avoid this:
1. Part into sections and apply a conditioner and detangle
2.Let conditioner sit on hair for about 2 hrs or so
3. Wash hair in shower to avoid hassel / Straight try not to rub or tanlge the hair too much
4. Be sure to deep condition!! Your hair needs lots of TLC after being hidden for so long!
Friday, June 5, 2009
Thoughts: I love how this hair flows.It lasts long and it is great quality. It looks so natural!! I had great past experience with it and will continue to use it for my sew ins.
SEW-IN Regimen: Wash every 2 weeks or as needed, Moisturize braids with scurl every 3 days or so . Wrap nightly and style as desired.