Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Grow with me Challenge

Hey all! I finally created a blog! Yay. Im new to this so bare with me!!! This post is just to note the Grow with me Challenge info. I will continue to update my progress not only on this challenge but on other things going on w/ me so stay tuned!!

The Challenge:
Started in April 2009- Thru August 2009

Goal: Full Shoulder Length by August

Regimen: Shampoo: Creme & Nature

Conditoner:Creme & Nature MIXED with At One with Nature botanicles

Deep Condiitoner: Organicis Root Stimulator Olive oil Replenishing Conditioner

Leave in Conditioner: At One with NAture

Mositurizer: Scurl

Oil: Kemi Oyl

Relaxer:(every 8 weeks) w/ Motions oil mositurizer

Protein Treatment: Aphogee 2 minute reconstructor/ follow up with Phogee mositurizing conditoner( every 2 months 1 week before relxer)

Regimen
1. Wash once a week
2.Deep condition every wash
3.Add leave in Conditioner
4. Style as desired
5. Moisturize and seal nightly
6. Wrap nightly


BEGGINING PIX







Stay Tuned. Updated pix comming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog