Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Banana Clip Style

Finally I can rock something other than my BOB. I am sorta at an in between stage where my hair isn't really long enough for a decent pony tail and my hair grows in a "v" shape so the bob is really loosing it's shape. So yesterday I rocked my good ol' banana clip. I used to love this style w/ long hair so I decided to try it out on my short hair and I have to say that I like it. I bought the banana clip at CVS, I believe, but they are pretty much sold every where.

It's a very simple yet elegant style that doesn't require much expertise to master-=)lol. But I will say that finding a decent banana clip is a challenge I musta' went through 4 or 5 before I found a nice size that was also good quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog