Thursday, May 28, 2009

5/29/2009 [Grow w/ me Challenge] UPDATE


Got a fresh relaxer and I am very satisfied with how my hair is growing out. I have decided to alter my regimen a little to exclude the "Aphogee 2 minute reconstructor" I had a bad experience last week and that was enough for me..lol


So.. what happened was...

I applied the 2 minute reconstructor as I usually do and went to wash it out 5 minutes later and my hair started to come out in strands..I freaked out and went to washing it out immediately... I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this??!! Ne who.. I will be altering my protein treatment..So I will be updating you guys on that . Other than that everything is Good.



1 comment:

  1. Wow, your hair is coming along great girlie! I am excited to know you are blogging now. I will be a faithful stalker. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog