I recently posted my air drying technique video on You tueb Check it out:
- Wash hair and condition as usual
- Towel Dry for 10-15 minutes
- Apply leave in (AT ONE BOTANICLE BRAND)
- Detangle with Wide tooth Comb
- apply Liquid moisturizer (I used the Softsheen carson finishing mist in this vid but I will say its alot lighter but compares nothing to scurl !)
- Comb thru with wide tooth comb
- Apply Oil (Kemi Oyl) and Comb thru as well
- Apply Serum for Sleekness and Shine (I applied Ganier Sleek and Shine)
- Go over with Small tooth comb gently to smooth hair from root to tip
- Put hair in loose ponytail and put roller on end
- Cover hair with Satin Scarf and allow to air dry
- Apply moisturizer and oil to hair twice daily to keep moisturized!
Note: I usually air dry over night. I air dry in a pony tail because I do not typically wear my hair down and at my current length to retain length I wear it pinned or bunned 90% of the time. I am almost 3 weeks post I believe in this video.